Thursday, July 5, 2007

Monica and Bryon's Babies

Since Bryon and I do not have children, we are one of those obnoxious couples that is obsessed with their dogs. I just wanted to post a picture of them both. Here is Lilly, our OCD pointer:



She loves to stay on point at birds for hours and run laps around the hot tub in search of frogs that might be living there.

Not to be outdone, here is Winsor, our overactive Weimaraner:

This picture was taken at Walt's in May. The yellow flowers covered the ranch and were beautiful. Walt says they are a weed, but I personally think he planted them just for my visit!

One of these days, Bryon and I MIGHT have kids of our own and will quit bugging everyone with pictures of our dogs. In the meantime, just act like we are normal!

Monica

1 comment:

Kate said...

They are beautiful...if you ever need a dog sitter look me up!! :)