Saturday, March 7, 2009

Looking for Good Home



Remember this buffet? I brought it to Kerrville 22 years ago. It belonged to Laura Lee and JM Poling, then to Mother and Daddy. I was planning to strip it down to the oak, but meanwhile, I got pregnant with Landon and haven't had time since. Let's see, he's 21 now.....

Anyway, I had the matching table rebuilt to a smaller size, but I would like to keep it. I am just out of space for this piece. I could pass along 2 of the chairs that match.

It's so retro, and kinda cute. Anyone have the perfect spot for it? We'll deliver! Well, maybe!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved that buffet, but sorry, no room. Congratulations on your first grandchild! You and Gary will be wonderful grandparents.

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh...if someone else hasn't already claimed it, I would LOVE to have it! We just moved into our house last weekend, so I'm on the hunt for unique pieces, and one from our family would be amazing. Are you going to be at the ranch anytime soon?

Wendla said...

Yea! A good home for it! We'll figure out some way to get it your direction! Wendy

Molly said...

I should check the blog more often. You snooze, you lose. When you get tired of it in 21 years, Mer, I would like it. ok?

Meredith said...

Molly - I'll be happy to share :) Reminds me...I always envisioned us passing the drunk Santa on a noose from house to house each year...I kinda get sad whenever I remember that we won't be able to do that!