Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our son, Landon...

Carson and I are proud to annouce... it's a BOY!! By that I mean, we inherited a new roommate in September, here a few shots of our little guy. He's growing up so fast!
Here he is helping Carson make dinner...

He helps do the dishes...

Here he turns 21, growing up to be such a big boy...


And here I helped him find the perfect Halloween costume! Isn't he precious!! Don't worry, you didn't miss the baby shower, but all gifts, funds of support, or food are gladly accepted. Please send checks or cash to:
4500 Angus Drive. - Momma J





6 comments:

Monica said...

Congrats on your new arrival! Surely you had a c-section with a baby that big...ha! And, I like that technique for doing the dishes. Did he learn that from Copper?

Julianne said...

Food drive will be held at the next Poling gathering! :)

Anonymous said...

So funny! Come see us anytime. We can babysit.

Molly said...

I left a message. Did someone delete it? It was about potty training. Did I offend someone?

Julianne said...

repost the potty training... but i will assure you his bowels work just fine :)

Wendla said...

I know these "2 weeks" have turned into 3 months.
You two are up for sainthood. Landon is a lovely person, but even I, his Mother, admit he's not exactly the EASIEST housemate. I tried!!!!
Love you guys!